What we do:
Our Customer Care programmes are designed for service desk environments or field/site engineer populations and focus on improving professionalism and communication skills.
The programmes can incorporate your key messaging and company Values, enabling bespoke content that every participant can relate to.
Participants will embark on a journey of discovery to equip them with crucial skills that put the customer at the heart of everything they do.
What topics are covered:
Here are some of the elements typically included in a Customer Care programme, just choose the ones most important to your organisation:
- Organisational Values
- The importance of Customer Care
- Your experiences of the good and the bad
- What do customers want?
- Going the extra mile
- Telephone and Tickets
- Developing questioning and listening skills
- Professional distance
- Effective communication and approachability
- Dealing with difficult Customers
Benefits to you:
- Flexible approach that balances the need to improve with desk / site cover
- Blended programme that quickly develops high standards of customer care
- Improved customer satisfaction rates
- Reduced attrition and increased motivation
- Led and delivered by in-house expert